PE Air-Cooled Original
Air-Cooled Original Eventing Boots are made from 2520D Ballistic Nylon and have a second layer of Microfiber Leather covering the tendon & fetlock area. Our microfiber leather has been designed and manufactured to our exacting standards. Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and moulds to the horses leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection & the great news is that it is fully machine washable and has great durability.
• shaped to contour the leg & mould around the fetlock area without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping
• six air-vent cooling system • cooling system optimised at high speed with air passing through front air vents
• tendons cooled at high speed
• light and flexible
• do not retain water
• maximum protection
• strike protection down back of tendon
• lightweight eva lining
• 2 outer protection layers consisting of 2520D ballistic nylon & microfiber leather
• nylon lycra binding
• machine washable, cool wash, dry naturally
In stock in XS black and white, front and hind. Other sizes will take about two weeks.